2018-08-04 Your cat can get an second judgement.
If you want to register your cat for a double judgement, in the comments write what second evaluation you want (e.g. CAC).
|Licence no||L# 184227|
2018 08 04-05
The club provides a shuttle service from Kaunas Airport to Jonava city
Yan Lavrentyev, Latvia (AB, WCF)Jelena Lavrentyeva, Latvia (AB, WCF)
Kamil Kolczynski, Poland (AB, WCF)
REQUIREMENTS FOR CATS
1. Cats are allowed to participate only if they are at least 3 months old, vaccinated valid vaccination against rabies. In case of first vaccination against rabies or re-vaccination after delayed schedule, 21 days quarantine is required. Re-vaccinated cats are allowed to participate in exhibition if vaccine was made no earlier than a year ago (unless vet set other date).
2. Each cat must be identified by a microchip. Microchip number must match the number in registration form; otherwise the cat will not be accepted to take part in exhibition.
3. Cat's owner should have an animal pet passport. Vaccination should be made after the identification of cat by microchip.
4. Cats must be healthy, clean, without fleas, their nails must be trimmed. Declawed cats are prohibited to participate in exhibition.
5. Cats with removed claws cannot participate in the exhibition.
6. Pregnant and nursing cats are not allowed to participate in exhibition.
7. White cats must have veterinary certificate concerning ears test. Deaf cats are prohibited to participate in exhibition.
8. Only pedigreed cats can participate in exhibition, except domestic cats, participating in household pet class. Pedigreed cats must have their pedigrees or any other document, certifying their origin.
9. Domestic cats must be neutered/castrated.
10. Only cats registered in catalogue can participate in exhibition.
11. Veterinary inspection is obligatory for all cats. Exhibitor must show cats and vaccination cards during veterinary examination.
12. All cats belonging to the same participant can be removed from exhibition in case any of them is dismissed due to non-compliance with show rules. The payment for exhibition will not be refunded.
13. Participants are forbidden to participate in exhibition in case they are late for veterinary control without any good cause.
REGISTRATION OF CATS
1. Registration is confirmed upon receipt of full information about participating cat.
2. Participants are obliged to note the request to rent the cage from club in the entry form. Participants are fully responsible for cages and are obliged to return them to organizers after the exhibition.
3. Following the successful completion of registration, web site will show visible notification that the form is sent to the club's administration. The data of registration form is forwarded to the participant to the indicated e-mail.
4. Each registration must be approved by the club's administration staff. Confirmation of successful registration and calculated participation fees will be to participant by the e-mail he/she provided in the registration form.
5. Show managers have the right to reject any entry form.
6. The organizers of the exhibition can stop registration to the exhibition at any stage of registration when the maximum number of participants is reached.
7. The residents of countries where the local currency is Euro must pay participation fee to the club's bank account on the dates indicated. If participation fee is not paid on time, participants will be deleted from the list of exhibitors and the cats won't be included in the catalogue.
8. Participants must notify club's administration about the changes in registration until the stage of additional list. Administration is not obligated to include in to the catalog any for further updates received later. Any further changes are made only in protocols of secretary. If participant does not notify club about the changes at least a day pior the exhibition, corrections will be charged by 10 EUR amount on the first day of exhibition.
9. All participants must pass registration procedure on both days. On first day they must pay for exhibition (if pre-payment was not made), receive catalogue and exhibit numbers. Every participant is obliged to verify his data in catalogue and notify secretary in time if any errors are made. If participant does not to register cats in time on the second day of exhibition, his cats will be deleted from expertise protocols. No refund of the fee will be made.
10. It is forbidden to keep free of charge kittens for sale in the cage with other cats. All kittens that participate in the show must be registered for catalogue advertising class and must have obligatory vet documents which allow them to be in the exhibition hall.
1. In case not enough cats are presented in one category, it may be merged with another category according to WCF rules.
2. Exhibition organizers have the right to change the judges of the exhibition and the exhibition schedule without prior notice.
3. Show secretary is assigning cats to the judges by its sole discretion and is no obliged to pay any attention to the wishes of participants.
4. Cages must be equipped with the supplies of cat welfare: a small scratching post, toilet, water and food.
5. Cats must stay in cages until the time of diploma issue except judging, special shows and Best in Show.
6. Participant is obliged to bring cat to judging and shows by himself. Stewards show cats only in special shows and rings.
7. Participants are obliged to monitor the queue of the judge, which will be judging his cats. Cats not attended at the time of their judgement will be dismissed from expertise and shows.
8. Aggressive cats are disqualified. Definition of “aggressive” is understood as “not being able to be examined by the judge”.
9. Judge’s opinion is indisputable and is not a subject of any comments.
10. Instructions by stewards and show organizers are obligatory for all exhibitors.
11. It is forbidden to sell cats' accessories or other items without organizers’ permission. In case of breaking this rule participant's cats will be crossed out from judging and participant will have to leave the exhibition.
12. Participants agree to be pictured by photographer. Klubas "Top Miau" has a right to show pictures in club's website and Facebook.
13. Violation of Articles 9 and 11 can be sanctioned by deletion of participant‘s cats from expertise protocols and request to leave the exhibition hall.
|REGISTRATION STAGES AND PRICES||
till 2018-07-20 (24 h)
till 2018-07-28 (20 h)
For club members
till 2018-07-20 (20 h)
|1 d.||2 d.||1 d.||2 d.||1 d.||2 d.|
|50 €||55 €||25 €||30 €|
|Kittens, juniors, neuters, litters||
|45 €||50 €||20 €||25 €|
|Advertising class (price for 1 kitten)||
|20 €||0 €|
|20 €||25 €||10 €||20 €|
|Breed show (1 show price)||
|20 €||10 €|
|Club cage rent and colour determination class||
|15 €||20 €||10 €|
Every change of registration form (changing one cat to another, except advertisement class) costs 5 €.
5 € additional discount for expertise for the same person’s 3th and other cats.
Paying for expertise or rings is available in the show by additional list prices.
|08:00-09:30||Veterinary inspection and registration/Corrections||08:00-09:00||Veterinary inspection and registration/Corrections|
|10:00-11:00||WCF Kitten Ring||09:30-10:30||Cats in red|
|11:00-12:30||Maine coon show||10:30-11:30||WCF Adult Ring|
|13:30-14:30||WCF Adult Ring||11:30-12:30||Scottish show|
|14:30-15:30||Cats in blue||13:30-14:30||WCF Kitten Ring|
|15:30-16:00||WCF Alter Ring||14:30-15:30||Bicolour show|
|16:00-17:00||British show||15:30-16:30||Curly show|
|18:00||Best in Show/ Best General||17:00||Best in show/Best General|
Diplomas will be issued after Best in show